Friday, February 6, 2009

A Giveaway I Didn't Deserve

Remember my awesome giveaway? Just after I posted it, I looked on Megan's blog and saw one of her friends was hosting a similar giveaway. I clicked over to it and found the giveaway was available to the first three commenters. Two people had already commented, so I slid in at third. But I felt really guilty about it. I didn't know this person and felt guilty taking her luxurious generosity for granted.

Today I received the giveaway, and I was BLOWN AWAY! Anybody who knows me (Tia) knows I find no pleasure in making my own cards, but they sure are useful when I need a card to give away. So, Willeyes, THANK YOU so much. I had just used my last nice-looking cards for Joel's birthday (tomorrow). I even got out my cardmaking supplies today, thinking how I needed to make more. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I loathe it, really. I don't have it in me. But my! Willeyes does!!! Look at 'em! I'm speechless and so grateful, and per the agreement of accepting said prize I will be hosting another giveaway on my blog soon, so stay tuned. However, be vigilent, people, as the rules of this pay-it-forward giveaway dictate that only the FIRST 3 COMMENTERS score the goods.

1 comment:

The Willeyes said...

I'm SOOO glad you like them. Of course you deserve them...that's part of the deal...pay it forward! I'm so excited people wanted to play along:) Enjoy! I'm glad Megan sent you my way. Stop by anytime:)
Melanie