Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here It Is:

The next Pay-it-Forward Giveaway.

There are three prizes up for grabs, but only comment if you've got the chops to do a similar giveaway, either through your own blog or through some other means. (This means that you'll pay it forward to THREE people. Spread the love! Spread the love.)

Only the first three commenters will walk away with a prize, so if you're the fourth commenter, don't come to me expecting a handout, man! They've already been claimed by people with more nimble fingers than you could ever dream to have!

So, in your comments (which can gush over my creativity and generosity all you want) say which prize you have eyes for. If you're the first commenter, you get first pick. If you're the second commenter, don't complicate things by saying you want what #1 picked, or that 'oh!' you just can't decide. First decide, then comment. Also, if I don't have your email, give it to me in whatever way you feel comfortable with (i.e. sexybeast at hotmail dot com, etc. - and whoever really opens an email address with that name will receive a dozen cupcakes from me! The race is on!)

Now, on to the amazing prizes which could be yours:
Prize #1: An earring and pendant set made from sterling silver balls and green shell. The findings are SS as well, but the pin is only silver plated. The pendant is cute, too, huh? But it doesn't come with a chain. :(
Prize #2: (this one's my favorite) two pair of simply elegant earrings made from natural stones (I don't know what kind. Ask Aunt Sue. She's the one who gave them to me). The pins which the earrings are strung on is silver plated.
Prize #3: A mystery prize. I'll see who wants it and then either come up with something I think they'll appreciate (a cake, a free night of babysitting, jewelry, pennant, purse, or whatever my genius mind comes up with!!!).

The contest starts.......NOW!

10 comments:

Megan said...

First of all, I'm 100% ticked because I tried to open the account SEXYBEAST@hotmail.com and it was taken. TAKEN. Can you imagine? But sometime, (when you get around to it) I still expect some cupcakes. Yours are the best cause you get all fancy with it. Me, I get fancy with the piping and the toppers. You, you get fancy with the actual cupcake. imagine that. But I don't need a dozen. Just one. Watchin' my weight and all.

The prize what I'm seriously wantin' is the second one. them earings. And since I'm first to comment I think what I get em.

Tia said...

Dang it! I wanted #2 as well, those blue ones are so cute. I would say #1, but mysteriously I have a set that looks really similar to that already - no lie. so, I'll take #3 (I bet you'll give me a free night of baby sitting your kids won't you?).

Ginna said...

No WAY!! Did I really make #3 comment, if so I'm really excited!
And I'll very happily take #1, with much happiness, although I do love the earrings too. But if anyone had to get them instead of me at least it's Megs.
Yipee!

Ginna said...

durh, how about my email address?
ginnahendricks(at)gmail.com

AMY said...

Bummer... unlucky number 4.

heather said...

Dang..I just missed this! You are so talented! Love them all. Okay...so I've been slacking on your gift. I promise it will get done ver soon. Let just try for the end of this month k :) Luv ya

Anonymous said...

Rats

Marilyn said...

Blast!

And my word verification was "cries." :( :(

The Willeyes said...

Awesome!I'm so excited to see this moving on. What I want to know is, do you sell your jewelry? I love it! Let me know:)
Melanie

Tia said...

Beth-
Thank you so much for the great earrings! I love them, I'm wearing a pair right now in fact! :)
I'll think of something REALLY good to pay-it-forward on my own blog!