Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Swan Lake a la Beth and Joel




The thing that geeks me out about this is that it's the EXACT routine Joel and I have been practicing for our ward talent show. I mean, we haven't lately because I'm 45 pounds overweight right now, but you can picture it, right?


P.S. I'm looking for cute ideas for my baby announcement. Any ideas? Here's a picture of what I done for Clara, which was pretty crafty for me. Link me to wherever I'll get great ideas. Thanks, friends.


5 comments:

Megan said...

I've been snooping on Etsy imagining that I have the money to afford paying someone else to do them. There are TONS of cute ones on there. But wait, why am I telling you when I have two of my own births to prepare to announce? Oh yeah... because the truth is, I probably won't get around to sending anything.

Emily Rasmussen said...

How cute!!!! I really don't think I can help - sadly I am not very crafty. But honestly way cute! I will be excited to see what you come up with for Beth's girl baby number two...do you have a name picked? :O)

heather said...

Holy moly! That girl in the video is freaking amazing. I mean, in all my years of dancing ballet I have never seen anything like that. So sweet! Wish we were stillin the ward to see you guys perfom it.:)
Also, I wish I could help out with the announcements. I'm not very crafty. I pretent to be.

Tia said...

Ahem,ahem...I've got idea books coming out my ears as well as enough papers and accessories to fill a swimming pool. Need I say more?
Oh, when do you want me to teach you the part where you do POINT on Joels head?!!!
(CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!!!)

Megan said...

Beth, whatever you and Tia come up with, it better include second generation stamping. Ink it up girls! I EXPECT YOU TO INK IT UP!