Lately in his notebook and journal, I've noticed a thematic shift to everything Star Wars.
This week he brought home a complex math problem that further leads me to believe that the Force of the Green is still strong in him.
Let me sum up: If there are 2 Jedi fighting and then 3 more come, that makes a total of 5 Jedi. Obviously the quality of work is above kindergarten par both mathematically and artistically.I'm just glad that these abilities are not wasted on trite, pop-culture-driven money-makers like Hannah Montana or Dora the Explorer.
7 comments:
Next stop: Ligers and pencil drawn portraits. :)
Way to go Lincoln!! I love it!! You are amazing. I'm glad that Mrs. Gunn is your teacher and that you like her so much!! Keep up the great work!! 1st grade here you come!!
that is great! That is so my nephews too! Way to go Lincoln! May the Force of the green always be with you.
Well Beth, I'm sure that when Clara draws 5 Hannah Montana Tickets sold on ebay makes 3 million dollars you will be equally proud. I'm getting some good kindergarten ideas. Those pictures are so darn cute. Too bad Lincoln isn't in Mrs. HInckley's class. I hear she's the best.
CHris and I just laughed...we love how creative he is. Chris especially loved the different arm movements the jedi's had. Keep up the good work Lincoln.
Hey Congrats on your new baby girl you guys!! I'm so glad that everything went well and that your not pregnant anymore Beth!! Yay!!! I can't wait to see your little angel!! Good Job!!
You know I was thinking the same thing about Gabe. How soon is too soon to start them in Speech?
Also Congrats on the new little baby! Hope to see pictures soon.:)
Post a Comment