So, we took a trip to the sand dunes last week.
Other than being a titch windy, the weather was perfect.
Obviously, so was Clara in her moviestar sunglasses.
Orville Wright, seen here, spent CONSIDERABLE time trying to get his flying machine to...fly.
His mouth stood agape at my lack of faith in attempts, theories, and engineering abilities of aforementioned inventor.
His intentions were purely scientific and thrill-seeking.
Unfortunately, at the end of the day his dream of flying,
soaring over the sand dunes,
remained unrealized.
Fortunately, there was plenty of sand to dig through, drifts to jump from, and other family adventures to pursue.
It was a really fun day!


Other than being a titch windy, the weather was perfect.
Obviously, so was Clara in her moviestar sunglasses.
Orville Wright, seen here, spent CONSIDERABLE time trying to get his flying machine to...fly.
His mouth stood agape at my lack of faith in attempts, theories, and engineering abilities of aforementioned inventor.
His intentions were purely scientific and thrill-seeking.
Unfortunately, at the end of the day his dream of flying,
soaring over the sand dunes,
remained unrealized.
Fortunately, there was plenty of sand to dig through, drifts to jump from, and other family adventures to pursue.
It was a really fun day!

3 comments:
Looks like tons of fun. I still can't get over how big Clara has gotten. Love the sunglasses.
Clara looks so stinkin cute. I love the first picture with her tonge sticking out. I love that girl!!!
Poor Joel, too bad his invention didn't work, I honestly can't believe it didn't! Who hasn't been able to fly with a tarp and the good wind of the dunes?
Oh Beth, It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I'm sorry again that we didn't make it!! We will have to do it sometime together!! Your family is so cute, Clara in those sun glasses is so cute! You guys are awesome and we love you tons!!
Post a Comment