I love how Margaree says, "Crisps (which are potato chips): high in fat? Low in fat?" Someone else says, "High in fat." Margaree: "But! Low in protein, and low in fiber! So, it's not all bad, ya see."
Beth, couldn't we discuss my fat problem in private, why do you have to do a whole post about it? I guess its back to DUST for me. anybody? no? DUST. anybody? no? DUST. Thanks for introducing me to that clip as well as the oompa loopma one.
Is it bad that yesterday on my drive to work I ate 5 girl scout cookies and a bag full of Cam's pumpkin cookies? I think that was only like 780 calories. BUT LOW in FIBER so its not all bad.
8 comments:
Fat fighters! I have a feeling this can truly help me. Thank you!
I ate three pieces of bacon today, along with two pancakes, strawberries and whip cream...but that's not for here.
I love how Margaree says, "Crisps (which are potato chips): high in fat? Low in fat?"
Someone else says, "High in fat."
Margaree: "But! Low in protein, and low in fiber! So, it's not all bad, ya see."
I guess I'll be dining on dust the rest of the day after my high in fat breakfast. :) I can eat as much dust as I like.
High in fat, low in fat...loved it. I will totally be using this the next time I eat.;)
Beth, couldn't we discuss my fat problem in private, why do you have to do a whole post about it? I guess its back to DUST for me. anybody? no? DUST. anybody? no? DUST. Thanks for introducing me to that clip as well as the oompa loopma one.
Is it bad that yesterday on my drive to work I ate 5 girl scout cookies and a bag full of Cam's pumpkin cookies? I think that was only like 780 calories. BUT LOW in FIBER so its not all bad.
Post a Comment