Lincoln is so cute. Did you make up those actions for him to do? :) And why does everyone know how to make their blog look all cute and custom-designed but me?
I had a teacher who used to use "penultimate" ("second-to- last", of course) all the time. Looks like you should have spent your time at BYU in more "high-brow" company.
Lincoln is adorable! I loved the whole thing: the actions were cute, the thinking about what he had to say next and how much he knew by memory. That is awesome!;) Good luck when you have to do it in front of everyone Lincoln!
5 comments:
Love the new blog design. Very pretty!
Lincoln is so cute. Did you make up those actions for him to do? :) And why does everyone know how to make their blog look all cute and custom-designed but me?
I had a teacher who used to use "penultimate" ("second-to- last", of course) all the time. Looks like you should have spent your time at BYU in more "high-brow" company.
Lincoln is adorable! I loved the whole thing: the actions were cute, the thinking about what he had to say next and how much he knew by memory. That is awesome!;) Good luck when you have to do it in front of everyone Lincoln!
Good job Lincoln!! You worked hard on that!! You'll do great!! We are proud of you!! Very impressive!!!
That was great. way to go Lincoln! And I like the new template too. :O)
Post a Comment