Saturday, May 2, 2009

Even Babies Realize the Genius of Heart

8 comments:

heather said...

Love that song and love that Mary is jamming to it and almost falls over cause you can tell she is deep into the beat of the song. AWESOME!

Cambo said...

That's so cute! Technically Barracuda is by Heart, though, not Pat Benatar.

Ginna said...

youguys are awesome. I miss you!

AMY said...

That's good stuff right there. She's got herself some rhythm.
I love that Katie just moved into your neighborhood without even realizing it. How fun for both of you!

Beth said...

Crap, Cam. Heart. Not Pat Benatar.

Marilyn said...

My favorite part is where she almost falls over. And it doesn't even slow her down.
rescand.

Meridee said...

Oh, I love that Mary girl!! She will be the one to beat in Guitar Hero in a couple of years. That finger sucking hand will become the mic holding hand. Get down Miss Mary.

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That is hilarious!!! I loved that. I love where she almost falls over, but doesn't let it shake her.