That outfit is ADORABLE!!! That little skirt!! That headband!! It makes me want to scoop her up and eat her!! Pictures like these are what make me want a little girl. Oh, what a sweet Mary she is. Bring her to visit soon, please? Consiti.
What Marilyn wrote is "consiti" with what I think as well. She is the most adorable child on the planet. Bring her to my house on the way to Marilyn's.
One year boy howdy! I like to say that a lot recently, boy howdy. She is super cute, and I love her in that beautiful hair ornament. I call it an ornament cause my brother-in-law once commented, "wow, they sure like to decorate her," while Molly was in similar get up.
I always see you comment on Marilyn's blog, so I had to peek! You have an adorable family! You look so good. Of course. I knew you would! Your little girl is so lucky that she looks like you.
I just knew you'd gotten the hair band at the BB. Your daughter is lovely, and that sequence of shots is lovely - you've got a treasure of a set of faces there. I'm restoring all the old pictures of my kids, and I don't have anything that clear and simple and lovely - thank heaven for digital. We were so limited by the cost of film and developing, and had so little control over the processing. Be grateful and keep shooting, girl!
What!!! She is so beautiful! Also, why didn't I leave you a comment already. I think I saw this post and thought, "I have to comment on how beautiful she is, and how cute her dress is, and how cute the headband is, and how I love the quilt...." But I will just say WOW, these are great!
14 comments:
What a doll!
That outfit is ADORABLE!!! That little skirt!! That headband!! It makes me want to scoop her up and eat her!! Pictures like these are what make me want a little girl. Oh, what a sweet Mary she is. Bring her to visit soon, please?
Consiti.
What Marilyn wrote is "consiti" with what I think as well. She is the most adorable child on the planet. Bring her to my house on the way to Marilyn's.
you are the mother of the millenium.
what a baby beauty! Happy birthday Mary! SO dang cute!
We just love her so much. What a cutie!!
Is she already a year?!?!?!? I can't believe it! She is beautiful and her pictures are AMAZING! Happy birthday Mary!!
I can't help myself. I want to munch on her all day long. She is so darn adorable!
PS - great photography skills Beffy!
Love these pics! You have a cute little 1 year old :)
I love the vibrant colors. And I concur with the entire Wellness Group.
Those are awesome pictures!! She is beautiful, and I do love the headband. I think she looks like you with a touch of Joel. :)
One year boy howdy! I like to say that a lot recently, boy howdy. She is super cute, and I love her in that beautiful hair ornament. I call it an ornament cause my brother-in-law once commented, "wow, they sure like to decorate her," while Molly was in similar get up.
I always see you comment on Marilyn's blog, so I had to peek! You have an adorable family! You look so good. Of course. I knew you would! Your little girl is so lucky that she looks like you.
Jena (used to be Swogger) now Flanagan
I just knew you'd gotten the hair band at the BB. Your daughter is lovely, and that sequence of shots is lovely - you've got a treasure of a set of faces there. I'm restoring all the old pictures of my kids, and I don't have anything that clear and simple and lovely - thank heaven for digital. We were so limited by the cost of film and developing, and had so little control over the processing. Be grateful and keep shooting, girl!
What!!! She is so beautiful! Also, why didn't I leave you a comment already. I think I saw this post and thought, "I have to comment on how beautiful she is, and how cute her dress is, and how cute the headband is, and how I love the quilt...."
But I will just say WOW, these are great!
Post a Comment