Friday, January 30, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Here are the results of the randominteger.com raffle I used to determine the winner:
Kirsten, who wanted the Be Mine pennant banner, is our lucky winner! Congratulations, Kirsten!
Some of you may have noticed that in her comments she divulged that her email address is sexybeast at hotmail.com, which I think should have made her the winner regardless of integer generator sites. I'd like to make another red glitter banner with just that email address on it, because, it's genius!
So, Be Mine is taken. Kirsten, I sent you an email asking for your mailing address, although I guess I could just call Becca on the phone to get it.
I also decided that since I'm in the spirit of giving ('tis the season, isn't it? I mean, this last Christmas somebody on Kosy 106.5 was singing 'bout how Christmas should last all through the year, so...) I'd like to give away the I Love You banner as well.
randominteger.com (org?) loved Marilyn. So, since I'll see you next week for your berfday, Marilyn, I'll not mail it, but bring it up to the Daybreak myself. That's service!
Now, these prizes are 100% guaranteed, so if you're not satisfied, simply return the merchandise within 30 days for a full refund, minus shipping. And also, be sure to leave me good feedback for my awesome customer service!
Well, so that's it. Fun, huh? Well, except for all you losers.
Look forward to another giveaway...someday

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

The first thing I've ever won! Hoo-ray! If this banner doesn't pave the way to the most super-romantic day of love ever, I'll eat my hat. I can't wait to see you! Because, honestly, that IS service. Is it ever!

Why don't you think MY email address is "pure genius"? :(

Meridee said...

I'm a tiny bit sad for me because I had a place all picked out to hang it but I love Marilyn and Kirsten so I'm happy for them. Marilyn if you read this I always laugh at your comments. The last one on Megan's blog the other day was so good I had to run get Lind to hear it. He thinks your very clever. Maybe I'll adopt you like I did Tia. There are perks to the adoption. Tia ain't complainin' --are ya Tia? And Kirsten, I just love you. The smartest thing Ammon ever did was pickin' you. And we all know how smart he is--bein' a doctor and all. I don't need to adopt you because I already consider that you belong to me. Oh lucky me!!!!

Tia said...

Meridee and Marilyn - both love your comments. And, Marilyn, it isn't bad at all being a bastard child of the Williams family. In there house "bastard" isn't a swear word! We need more fajita cooking-talavera pottery sportin- laugh til you pee a little love in this world and the Williams have got enough to spare!

PS - I guess I'll just have to scrap up my own penant...

Emily Rasmussen said...

jealous! If only I had checked your blog days ago! SO cute!!!

Ginna said...

lucky girls!!!

K said...

Oh my GOSH. I was SO FLIPPING EXCITED. It took me three reads to get it that the winner was K-I-R-S-T-E-N instead of K-R-I-S-T-E-N. The let down was bitter. Bitter, I say. Ashes on my head, darn it. So it comes down to this - I've got to get some snazzier email address?

Fooey. Now how will I ever attract a Valentine?

Kirsten said...

This is all so embarrassing!!!!! Beth, thank you so much!! I don't deserve this and I am sitting her blushing over the email address thing. I shouldn't have put that...but now the whole world can see that I did. Thanks for posting that part on your post!! ;-) Sexy beast it is then!! Just kidding. Thanks you guys for your comments. Williams family-I love you all dearly!!! Beth, thank you so much and Happy early Valentine's Day!!! I can't wait to hang it on my fireplace mantle!

Kirsten said...

P.S. Somday I hope to live close enough to you guys so I can throw craft day girl parties with you all. Oh won't that be the day! I can see it now.....Only four and a half more years to pout about it until then though! ;-)