He might as well learn the truth sooner than later. That boy is adorable.
I can't stop laughing! That is so funny. Thank you for sharing.I miss you guys.
Sweet, looks like you have your FHE lesson already picked out for tomorrow!
The blue hair is the icing on the cake for that one. Maybe he's been forced to forgive one too many times.
This is the best picture ever. I love that Lincoln boy.
I know you posted this, like, two months ago, but I was laughing so hard . . .
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He might as well learn the truth sooner than later. That boy is adorable.
I can't stop laughing! That is so funny. Thank you for sharing.
I miss you guys.
Sweet, looks like you have your FHE lesson already picked out for tomorrow!
The blue hair is the icing on the cake for that one. Maybe he's been forced to forgive one too many times.
This is the best picture ever. I love that Lincoln boy.
I know you posted this, like, two months ago, but I was laughing so hard . . .
Post a Comment