Megs helped me out by bringing a yummy salad using butter lettuce, I think.
It was very classy.
She also made three dozen cupcakes and they were perfect in flavor and texture.
I especially liked how her cupcakes provided a substantial backdrop for the fluffy, salty, yummy frosting.
I provided bread, sausage bean soup (thanks, Norma) and tomato tortilla soup,
as well as more cupcakes and frosting.
My favorite aspect of the party was the cupcake bar, which included:
Cupcakes: Vanilla, Chocolate, Pumpkin Spice, Banana Caramel, Black and White Cupcakes
Frostings: Cream Cheese, Caramel, Cherry, Chocolate
Embellishments: Maraschino Cherries, Sprinkles, Jellybeans, Red hots
Everybody was SUPPOSED to take a picture of their cupcake creation, but I don't think anybody was too hip to the idea.
Thanks to whoever took a picture of this gem! Don't you want one of these?See, even a 5 year-old came up with an amazing cupcake creation!
Anyway, forthcoming posts will include recipes from the party. Stay tuned!
2 comments:
AWESOME party. I love it.
Awesome party! Love all the food and cakes. Wish I was there...hopefully you would have invited me...right? ;)
Post a Comment