
Here are the family pictures my neighbor Julie took of our family last September. We drove clear in the heck (what a great Utah phrase, huh?) to the back side of Squaw Peak - probably almost 2 hours of drive time, in total. But didn't she make us look pretty? She's very good at photography and a wizard down to the Photoshop and I really just want to BE her. THANK YOU, JULIE!
If you'd like Julie to take your family photo, come down to the ward YM/YW fundraiser service auction and bid on her family photo session. But be prepared with some serious cash, 'cause word's getting 'round that does does a body good. She took almost 500 pictures but I've shown restraint and only posted a few here. Come to my house to see more!






6 comments:
Holy cow those turned out SO cute! I love them!!!
Wow, such a good looking family. I think it runs in the Williams'!
You look awesome beth. Love the earrings.
Wow and Claire is so cute! Can we just set Gabe and her up when they get older!
Man you have such cute kids. Your girls are darling! Geeze, and you're not too bad looking either are you? I've always been jealous of you Roskelley girls. I know vanity and jealousy, I've got some repenting to do.
Oh My Beth!!!! I LOVE the Family Picture!!!! You guys are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! We love you guys!!!!
What a BEAUTIFUL family picture!! You guys look amazing and no pressure but I sure hope to get a copy in someone's Christmas card!! ;-) I need to find someone here to do that kind of picture for us. I am still on the hunt!
The cake wreck party looked like so much fun!!! I may have to try that. Did everyone bring a real cake? I know that sounds funny but it wasn't a picture right? Did you eat those in addition to the cupcakes? What were the instructions or what did the invite say? You are amazing....if we lived close, we would party all the time! ;-)
Okay, how do you keep your kids looking so cute for a 2 hour drive? And SMILING--actually _smiling_ in the pictures. I am very impressed. What a beautiful family.
Post a Comment