Monday, November 3, 2008

Childhood Stories

You know how when you were a teenager there were so many times where you'd think, 'Man, my family is crazy!' or 'My dad is nuts!' Well, even though I'm not a teenager anymore I still think my family is crazy and that my dad is nuts.
Do you want evidence?
My brother, Wade, just started a blog devoted solely to our childhood memories. He started out with some posts about my dad. Just so you know, there is ENDLESS fodder for these posts, so keep checking it over and over again!
I'm hoping everyone in the family will pitch in with their own cherished/insane childhood memories.
My brother's GENIUS new blog

8 comments:

heather said...

I loved it! I loved the story of you, your sis, and bro all getting their own candy bar! So funny. Thanks for sharing.

Carrie Ann said...

I love other people's "crazy family" stories... it makes me feel like my family is A-OK... (even if I know better!)

Marilyn said...

Wow, this is so awesome. I don't care if it looks pathetic, I'm subscribing to that blog so I can have 24-hour access to your amazing Roskelley stories. Good work!

Marilyn said...

p.s. your profile picture is incredible, you look SO beautiful!! Wow!

Megan said...

Narilyn, I was about to comment and say that Beth's profile picture would make Tyra Banks jealous, but you beat me to it. So I'll just say, "Ditto"

And Wade is a genius. If he can't be my hometeacher and supply me with chester tales that way, then I'm dang glad he's blogging. When I'm sitting at my house and I can't seem to figure out how to get my three children to be nice to me, I just pull up the Roskelleykids and imagine Chet actually bringing home a fat stack of cadavar boards and I can't help but feel better. God bless your family.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for voting for such a gracious, wise and inspiring candidate. I was overwhelmed with the good spirit that attended both speeches last night.

heather said...

Beth, You are too kind. You know how we roll. Those shoes were $19 at Dillards. Vegas just has awesome deals. The dress, kind of had to get for my sis in laws wedding in january. Tell Joel you have to come to vegas so that we can hit up all the awesome sales! you guys can stay with us! Seriously...

heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.