Friday, May 23, 2008

Line Upon Line Greeting Cards

I love this line of greeting cards! They're Mormon-y without being too lame.
Here are some of my favorites: I think Cheerios under the car seat should count as a 72-hour kit.
You're such a good mom.

Families are Forever.

I hope you like your in-laws.

I heard that Latter Day Saint women stop having kids after 35...

I guess they think having 36 kids is just too many?

Born of goodly parents

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby. If I were still in the pre-existence, I would have chosen you, too.

I am convinced that of the ten virgins five of them had callings in Young Women and that's why they never got the announcement.

We miss you in Relief Society!

Elder's Quorum Movers and Shakers

Thanks for the cheap labor.

Count your blessings - name them one by one

1.) me



5 comments:

heather said...

These are awesome! Where did you find them?

Megan said...

I saw those through cjane and the jolly porter and I felt really sad that I don't own them all. but I can't just get one of each because i would need two of each so that I could keep one of each to look at and give the other copy away. and when I looked at the cards I thought of you because you would be the one that i would want to give most of them to because i knew you would love them. so what i'm trying to say is. I'm glad you found these cards and that i found them to and now just close your eyes and imagine that I gave you the count your blessings card. because i know you already think of me as your number one blessing. don't you?

Emily Rasmussen said...

LOVe love love them!!!! I wish I had something witty to say but I am prego...not much wit left in me. :O) It only takes a 2 inch baby to squish it out of me. But love the cards, I'll pretend along side you and Megan.

Kirsten said...

How fun...I might have to make hoards of the count your blessings one and give them to everyone I know...from ME! Just kidding...very clever. I think they are great! I want to see more pictures of your Mary!

megan said...

I love these cards, thanks so much for sharing them!

p.s. I love your fantasy wardrobe. Fabulous.