Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birth Announcement

Tia insisted I put some pictures here of the announcements for Mary that we put together on Saturday. But, here are the numbers, folks: I have 8 brothers and sisters, 3 sets of grandparents, in-laws, parents, friends, and concourses of cousins and distant rellies. And we only made a mere 12 announcements. If you actually get one of these beauties in your hot little hands, consider yourself blessed. If you never see one of these in real life, who cares? It's just a super-cute birth announcement. Tia did most of the work, obviously. I only printed out the pictures and announcement while she did all the artistic aspects. She's a 2nd-gen stamper.


10 comments:

Becca said...

Holy Cutness!!! I love it!! I don't blame you for only making 12 of them, I'll be expecting mine in the mail any day now!!:) Just kidding!! thanks for sharing it! It's beautiful and thanks for the Idea too!!

Marilyn said...

Very cute. However, I wish you would post some larger-resolution images of them. When I clicked to enlarge, I couldn't quite make out all the details of the weft threads on the couch behind the announcements. Please, try to have some consideration for those of us who are interested in more than just a cursory examination of your work.

Marilyn said...

p.s. Holy cutness!

Kirsten said...

Hmm...I wonder who are the lucky 12...parents....grandparents....
siblings...and US!! Just kidding. They are darling. You always do such a creative, great job!!

Megan said...

holy cats. i don't think i'd be able to give any of those away. too cute. so if my mother is lucky enough to get one i'll look at her's. i wouldn't imagine i'd be one of the lucky twelve. i shouldn't be anyway. and all i need is to hold that baby again. as soon as this hell called moving, painting, and kindergarten graduation is all over...i'm coming for that child and i'm going to hold her for 3 hours--even while you nurse her. I won't loose my grip.

heather said...

Super cute! Of course, chris and I will be waiting for ours in the mail....:)
But I just love them! Also I love the shirt that you want to get after you lose the baby weight. Forever 21 is my favorite store. You can do it!

Tia said...

That's right folks, we were inkin and stampin it up! That little baby is the best part of them though - pink flowers and buttons can't compete with how dang cute she is!!!

megan said...

So darling! I love it. Do you guys freelance? I guess 2.5 years later is a little too late to send out birth announcements. I agree with Tia, though, the accouncements can't compete with that beautiful baby.

Emily Rasmussen said...

They are so cute! and the fact that your fourth is even getting twelve is amazing! I am yet to do the birth announcements and I have only had two. I send an email and consider myself a stud. :O) She is beautiful!Good job all around!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Beth she is so darling!! Congratulations! Maybe I can get Tia to help me with my announcements.