
Play this bubble wrap game!
I can always play games like these on the Internet for hours.
What a waste of time!
But then, the time I spend reading ya'lls blogs is basically a waste of time, too, so get over it.
Okay, just kidding. I love the blogs. Everybody's blogs are WONDERFUL! They are the BEST use of my time, hands down!
3 comments:
I actually just played the game and I think it was awesome! When I turned around to look at Chris, he had a look on his face like I was being stupid for even wasting my time.ha
I totally agree with you...blogs are the best part of my day.
Well my blog's good anyway...
Beth I laughed out loud the moment I started playing it. Let's just say my wrist was just a LITTLE sore a couple minutes later and then Ammon, bless his heart, was so proud of himself for beating me by three seconds. HA. I'll show him and meantime I'll start working on the addicting level and challenge YOU!! LOL. Thanks for a good laugh.
Post a Comment