So, everyone's been awaiting with anticipation pictures from Clara's birthday party, right? Her opening EVERY gift and posing with it, her blowing out candles on her horsie cake, and her face smeared with chocolate. Hilarity! Cuteness! All about the 2 year-old birthday girl.
I would totally post pictures of all that for you here. Except I gave my camera to Cam so he snap some pics of the darling girl while I hosted. I handed this HUGE responsibility over to him so that he could help me out like a good, loving, helpful governess sort of brother-in-law would do. This is what I have of Clara's party:



Looks like two more of the nutsies got their little paws on my fine piece of electronica:
I would totally post pictures of all that for you here. Except I gave my camera to Cam so he snap some pics of the darling girl while I hosted. I handed this HUGE responsibility over to him so that he could help me out like a good, loving, helpful governess sort of brother-in-law would do. This is what I have of Clara's party:




Looks like two more of the nutsies got their little paws on my fine piece of electronica:
Thanks, Cam, Megan and Meridee.
P.S. Didn't I marry into the dang best-looking family ever?
7 comments:
Wow, they are smoking HOT!!! :) Happy Birthday Clara!
I have always wanted in-laws that were as fun as yours! Unfortunately.....
Ha! I love Amy's comment! I almost peed because I was laughing so hard. I agree - I LOVE the Williams family and all their wacky fun - it can't be beat! I guess you could just re-stage the birthday fun and get your pictures, I'm sure Clara wouldn't mind.
Great post! One question, what were you serving at the party?
Dang. My eyebrows look jacked up. Squire! I'll need your help. I think Mom's is my favorite. And fear not Beth I think my mom snapped a butt-load of pictures of Clara. Especially when Maggie and Clara giggled on the quilt for 80 minutes. But really, won't we look back at this and think "Oh Remember how cute Cam was at Clara's 2nd birthday?"
I love it!! Cam, your a fine photographer;) You guys had a wild crowd!!! It looks like you need to throw parties on a daily basis!! We love you guys!
I think you just added a couple more pictures to the Williams family blackmail book! ;-) This doesn't suprise me at all....I recall seeing a few of these beauties appear on my camera back in April...I could add them to your blog if you want. Then again...I think you did this post justice. Holler if you ever want five more of Cam and Megan!! ;) I still want to see pics of Clara's party if you have any!!
Post a Comment