Asher is obsessed with Star Wars.Addicted.
And, I realized, I am an enabler.
You know, a person who, in some way (many ways), supports, validates, or helps an addict to continue in their addictions, sometimes opening "avenues", if you will, to deeper addictive behaviors.
Here's the evidence:
I made him a Darth Vader birthday cake (thanks to Becca's method)

I bought him 2 Star Wars books

I made him a real Jedi robe out of fabulous polyester fabric
If this isn't damning enough, I've introduced a new "user" to this Star Wars Junkie club.Meet Force of the Blue, or Padawan-Maggie.



7 comments:
AWesome stuff. I love the polyester robe.
Love it! So dang cute!!! My sister throws her kids these over the top parties. They did Star Wars and they had a full on battle in their back yard with like 20 kids. The next thing she new her 3 year old daughter was asking for Yoda panties!!! So funny!
You are too cool for words...everything is awesome!! You did such a great job...who would have known you just had a baby or something too! Keep enabling because I think you are great at it! ;-) And the cake looks so cool!
Wait, you actually took pictures of asher at his birthday party? weird. And that Maggie kid...she's cute. Her mother must be a jedi princess or something.
Look at you go. The Jedi robe is awesome. How in the world did you ever find time to sew it, AND make such an awesome cake? I'm very impressed. I tried going all out with the THOMAS theme for Oliver last year, but the cake was really the sorriest looking thing you ever saw.
and ditto what Megan said above. Too cute!
I love it!! Good job Beth!!! Star Wars is awesome and it's rad that you made Asher that Jedi Robe!!! You are a woman with many talents!!!
I am totally going ot have to steal that idea for Lincoln's birthday. That is too cool. And I can totally relate to your 'enabler' blog. I do the same thing! Don't all mom's?
Post a Comment