Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Here I Go Again

I feel so awkward with this blog, but I think I need to just post so I can get the hang of it. Here are the few pictures salvaged from our unfortunate event last month: our harddrive crashed and we lost everything. But really all we cared about was the last two years' worth of pictures and videos. Now we know we need to back-up EVERYTHING!
These next four pictures are of Clara when we went to the temple on a Sunday in September or October. I can't get over how cute she is!


These three pictures were taken in either August or September at Nielson's Grove Park in Orem. They have the best wading pools that they treat with chlorine so it's safe for little kids to splash around in. I had about thirty pictures that were so beautiful. Alas, they are gone and I can only describe to you that the lighting was magnificent, the aperture perfectly on-target, and the photographer (me) was in her best form as she snapped memory after exquisitely captured memory.

These two photos were taken by my neighbor and photographer extraordinaire Julie Magleby. Now that I know how busy she is, I can't believe she had time to spend a whole afternoon with us. She's awesome. I wish I could get to know her better. These are clear back from December 2006, but they represent the most recent photos of us.

We had the best Christmas yesterday. I loved it. We played with our toys all day and visited family and were excited to hear that Becca finally had her baby. Bless her! Joel got a laptop (ask him about it - it's sweet) and I get to go on an overnighter with NO KIDS on Friday while Megan does the dirty work for us (babysits our kids). Awesome.





7 comments:

Megan said...

And what dirty work it is, too! Sad thing is, your little Clara is sweetly sitting on my lap as I type while Maggie is running around pulling things off your shelves. WHY IS MY CHILD INSANE? Someone tell me that.

heather said...

Beth!
Hey, hopefully you remember us from the ward. Anyways, I happened to find your blog and Chris and I just got excited to see photos of your family. We are glad that you guys are doing well.

Tia said...

Dang you've got the most beautiful kids! I love them!!! I am hoping that I still have the Nielsen Grove pictures on my work computer, it crashed too and they are trying to fix it, if I still have them I will burn them to a CD for you! Wouldn't you like that left on your front porch?

Kirsten said...

Yeah Beth!! I am glad to see your blog and your beautiful kids. You seriously have such a cute family. I am so sorry about your computer...that is devestating. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about you guys. It helps us feel like we aren't so far away!! Luv ya!

Ginna said...

Youguys are so adorable! I'm so glad to see some pictures of you and Joel and the kids, Clara is really a doll. Oh baby girls are so so cute!

Emily Rasmussen said...

yay, Welcome back from your break. I am so sad you lost your pictures. Stew and I really need to start backing up!

Becca said...

Beth, I'm sorry about your pictures, I'll have to look through ours and get you any ones that you would want... Thanks for coming and visiting on Friday, It's always fun to show a new baby off. You guys are so thoughtful and it's always sooo much fun to hang out. Congrats on another girl. That is soooo fun.