This guy is seven today! Happy birthday, dude!

He's a yellow belt in karate now, so you know I can't resist daily Rex Kwon Do jokes. He's really smart, happy and fun to hang out with.

He's getting pretty good at basketball, too. You should see. And he's trying out coach pitch baseball this year and making his dad proud.

People are always telling me how good-looking they think Asher is. But he's reached the age where he can't remember what a smile is supposed to look like. So, you want to see a couple goofy pictures of him? I thought so.
3 comments:
I've spent two days trying to figure out why your blog won't accept my information (I am assuming it's not because you've blocked me - but that's cheeky). The one comment removed was a test done with Chrome (another browser). Sorry about that.
All I wanted to tell you is that, while when the kids were little, they looked just so much like J - now they are just beautiful mergings of the two of you. Lovely pictures. Beautiful family.
Ash is such a good boy. He is so creative and active. I love him!
Post a Comment