Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby Susan

This is the 2010 model of the Williams kid. Here she is five weeks old, which I'm told is at least three weeks too old for good newborn photos. I submit this fact to you as evidence of insufficient mothering.We named her Susan Tia Williams. Joel picked Susan after his aunt Sue Green. But he also has an aunt Sue Rasmussen who's an equally amazing person, so it's pretty much a 2 for 1 deal. I picked Tia after my little Sister, who's amazing too, just in the exact opposite ways of Aunt Sue. We're hoping our little Susan Tia will be amazing just like her two namesakes, making her your basic superhero with superpowers. Up, up, and away!

We love her.

5 comments:

Ginna said...

See and here you are blogging again!!
She is so precious. Youguys make the cutest kids. I love the hame.

I also love your header--did I say that before?

heather said...

She is just so cute! Wow wow wow.

my favorite color is green said...

those are perfect newborn pictures! we need to make sure we reunite when i come in July/August to visit!!! i want to see you very much :)

Emily Rasmussen said...

she is so pretty. i do like your brand of baby. :) i wondered if her name was to honor those wonderful family members, its makes me smile that it is. she is such a lucky little girl.

Becca said...

Oh she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You guys sure make cute kids!!!