Monday, March 16, 2009

Word Verification Word of the Day:

Undeard
and/or
Panticat

Use it in a sentence, please.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Her husband didn't approve of it but, undeard, Velma headed into Panticat Boutique for an "Ultimate Lace Push-up Estravaganza." All the girls at book club couldn't stop talking about them.

Marilyn said...

And with such lovely undeardwear as encouragement, Velma's husband soon squelched his disapproving feelings and scooched over closer to her on the couch. Woot-woo!

MY word verification was cohense: Cohense, Velma and her husband decided to commence cohabitiating in the conjugal bed.

Are we getting too risque??! Please excuse me. This game could go on indefinitely! :)

Ginna said...

OH my goodness, I can't even try now that I've read the first two. They're much to good!

K said...

Huh-uh.

When I decided to get a kitten, I had NO idea it would keep wanting to sleep in my underwear drawer - that panticat. There. Rated G.

Really - how do you find these? I thought I knew the language.

Beth said...

Excellent ideas, friends.
Here's mine:
The zombie loved ones I know so well have come to eat my alive. The undeard still have my heart. I can never despise these people whom I loved before their death...it's just that now they hold my heart physically, ready to eat it from my chest.