Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's My Blog and I'll Post a Million Pictures of My Kids If I Want To

So, most of you don't care to see 4,000 pictures of Mary. But here she is, anyway, in all her glory. (I took these on my birthday, when she was 7 weeks old)
After I took these I got some great advice from a photographer Visiting Teacher, so next time I'll take a lot more time setting up my photo shoot, making sure the lighting is better so there's less editing to do afterward.


9 comments:

Marilyn said...

She is SO cute! I love that one where she has a pink flower on her head and she's glaring at the camera all suspiciously. And I also love the one of her in her swimming suit. And I like the polka dot dress, of course. :)

Megan said...

That is the cutest mayor Boracho has ever had!

Emily Rasmussen said...

She is beautiful! I think you did great!

Tia said...

Oh, I'm in love with her! Please post more pictures everyday!

Kirsten said...

I love seeing pictures of your kids....darn it...post as many as you possibly can! She is so sweet!! I love her bows, bracelets and the fact that she is 100% girl. I think if I lived near you, that we would open up a photography business? You think!! She is a cutie!

heather said...

I'm glad you post pictures of your kids...1 because they are so adorable 2 because I don't feel bad posting tons of pictures of my kids and 3 because it's your blog!
Well, I just think Mary is so cute. I love her bows by the way. Did you make them or did you buy them? I'm always looking for cute bows for marissa.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

She is Beautiful Beth.

Becca said...

I love the pictures!! Mary is adorable and you are an amazing photographer!!! Awesome!!! You can never have too many pictures of your kiddos!!

megan said...

Post a million pictures any old day, I love looking at them. She is so adorable! Baby hungry am I? After these adorable pictures, definitely.

maybe.