Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm busy. I have dang four kids. I can't get anything done, especially blogging, unless I let something else slide. And as I'm tentatively hoping that Clara's interest in the totie will turn into being really potty trained, blogging continues to fall further and further down the priority list. (As it is Clara pooed - how does one spell that? - in her swimsuit and then somehow got poo smeared all over my carpet in three spots. It was refreshing because I just hadn't cleaned enough today.) As does responding to any of ya'lls posts. You should feel so lucky if I ever comment because at this point, my comments on blogs is so rare it's an endangered species.
That is why I'm giving another lame post of OTHER blogs you should check out.
The Amateur Gourmet
I love it because I love food and his blog is accessible to my style of cooking.
Light in Leaves
Anyone who knows Marilyn is going to love her new blog, because instead of showing us (another) picture of her gorgeous kids, she mostly writes. And she's witty and smart, grounded and thought-provoking without being fussy or pretentious. And until recently, I think most of you weren't privvy to great emails from her, like me. See, we're real, real, real close...(bff) And I think if enough people comment on her blog about how badly they want to see her new house, maybe she'll post pictures so we can all be jealous of her. Because, really people, she has a TURQUOISE washer and dryer (front loaders!!!!!!!!!!)
Passive Aggressive Notes
Caution: I've seen MORE THAN ONE swear word on posts here. You've been warned.
P.S. I love it when people send me good blogs. Keep 'em coming!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Woohoo! I'm famous! A line from you, and all the doors in Paris are opened to me. I hope Clara's passive-agressive methods of getting you to clean the house end soon.

Also, I keep getting comments like this on my blog: "This topic have a tendency to become boring but with your creativeness its great." --Phillipines lotto winners
Is that why wise people like yourself turn on the dang word verification?

And also, I'm commenting in hopes that my Elicia, my secret friend, is reading this. Hi Elecia! Aren't you the one who has such cool names for your kids?

heather said...

Hey, So I found this blog and I totally love it. This lady lives in Vegas(never have met her) but she quilts and has such cute quilting material and patterns that she sells. I automatically thought of you. I don't know if you quilt, but I thought you might want to check it out. Let me know what you think. How are the four kids?
http://camilleroskelley.typepad.com/simplify/