Were you going to ever TELL me you had this or were you just doing an experiment to see how long it would take me to find it. Well, your experiment is done... it took me 3 days shy of one month. Tricky. I bet you're proud of yourself. Your tricky little sick sick sick self.
This is Emily and Stewart. I was so excited to see your link on Meg's blog, and I am still excited but I would like to see more. :) We'll keep checking! love you, Em and stew
Well it is sure nice to see all these pictures. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. Joel you are looking pretty handsome. Oh wait sorry there are no pictures. Love- Ammon
4 comments:
Umm, so when you actually going to post a blog? Eh, Beffy?
Were you going to ever TELL me you had this or were you just doing an experiment to see how long it would take me to find it. Well, your experiment is done... it took me 3 days shy of one month. Tricky. I bet you're proud of yourself. Your tricky little sick sick sick self.
This is Emily and Stewart. I was so excited to see your link on Meg's blog, and I am still excited but I would like to see more. :) We'll keep checking! love you, Em and stew
Well it is sure nice to see all these pictures. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. Joel you are looking pretty handsome. Oh wait sorry there are no pictures. Love- Ammon
Post a Comment