Oh my gosh. I'm so sad I missed that party. SO SAD! SO SAD! And I loved your ornament. I said to Mom "It totally looks like an 80's scrapbook" and she said "That's what Beth was going for." Awesome.
I'm afraid not much can be done with an old person. So I'd have been afraid to go. I still think I'm the same age as you guys, till I look in the mirror and realize that's a pipe dream. Wish I'd seen your ornament. How dare you guys have an ornament party without me?
5 comments:
Oh my gosh. I'm so sad I missed that party. SO SAD! SO SAD! And I loved your ornament. I said to Mom "It totally looks like an 80's scrapbook" and she said "That's what Beth was going for." Awesome.
I have to say what Megs said - wish I'd gone, loved your ornament!
I SO wish I'd been there. Youguys look amazing. I LOVE IT!
I've already said it, AWESOME!
I'm afraid not much can be done with an old person. So I'd have been afraid to go. I still think I'm the same age as you guys, till I look in the mirror and realize that's a pipe dream. Wish I'd seen your ornament. How dare you guys have an ornament party without me?
Post a Comment